- Digital Workplace Group Consulting group offers services that includes a forum, a newsletter, benchmarking studies and so on.
- The Community Roundtable provides services to of 90 community teams which are part of CR network. Among services are advisory, consulting, training, forums, tutorials , white papers, and case studies. Jim Storer and Rachel Happe are founders.
- Social Business Group a selective community of practice for social media marketers and social enterprise professionals from the world's largest and most recognizable brands supported by Dachis Group
Closed or private forums
- Yammer has forums or discussions boards for their clients and partners. You have to be Microsoft client or a partner to be accepted
- Jive community is more open. You do not need to be a client to be accepted. You have an advantage to try Jive software and chat, blog or send messages to people who use Jive in their organizations
I consider forums or social networking sites open if organizers or mediators do not require to purchase a product or pay membership fees
has numerous forums:
Community Managers (Social Media Managers)
Yammer User Group
Internal Communications Best Practices
#ESNchat is a weekly Twitter chat hosted by Jeff Ross for those interested in Enterprise Social Networks (internal social networks for businesses). The topics covered are primarily of interest to ESN community managers, but anyone with an interest in ESNs is welcome to participate. It is held each Thursday from 2-3pm Eastern Time