Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I have finished working on my literature review (Chapter 2 of my dissertation) and would like to share my thoughts, observations and tips on conducting this type of literature review. I was helping doctoral students in searching for literature for some time now and wrote literature reviews as part of my coursework before but I never did it as a part of my dissertation. It is a different type of the literature review in comparison to a stand alone literature review or reviews that I was writing as a part of my theses or research papers.
To help our my fellow students with LR I have re-designed the library guide to LR (http://careered.libguides.com/ctu/lr) and posted the slide presentation that  I usually do for students at the Slideshare

No comments:

Post a Comment