Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Social media policies in universities

I have presented at the Social Media Conference. The event was  organized by The Texas Social Media Research Institute (TSMRI), located at Tarleton State University and speakers came from various parts of United States. You may see my presentation via Slideshare http://slidesha.re/18hSi9T.
TSMRI also publishes The Journal of Social Media in Society and it is available at www.thejsms.org. My empirical study of social media policies in five U.S. Universities is not finished yet. I only have done textual and linguistic analysis of policies so I have submitted the paper that discusses preliminary findings. Since I am writing the dissertation on a different topic "Organizational determinants of adoption of social media in organizations", I had to stop working on the study of policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment